Thursday, July 10, 2008

He Takes Care of Us

It just amazes me, how life seems it's not going to get better no matter what. I know that God will and has always met mine and my family's needs. Yet lately He has done it in a WOW way. What do I mean by WOW? Lets see, my wonderful husband has been struggling in the job field he is in. There was at a few points that we had not one penny (ok there where some in the kids piggy banks), you know what I am saying. This has lasted for quite a few months. I had to go to food a bank to get food and others gave us food which was wonderful. Then God helped Donni get a temporary job as a RENT-A-Cop (that's what he calls himself). He ended up getting a Check that covered our mortgage with a dollar to spare. God has used this job to kept us above water so far. Than low and behold Donni sold a house and we were able to pay allot of our accumulated debt. We where able to go shopping and even eat at the Wally World diner (Walmart), popcorn Chicken in a cup from the deli and drank, a Yahoooo. God is so Awesome and I am not close to being thankful like I should. I just wanted to share. I hope all who read this have a happy day!!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

God is awesome. And you're right...in a WOW sort of way.

About Me

My photo
I am a CA native, who should have been a country girl.