Friday, May 2, 2008

Beware Of Another Gospel

I know the world will get worse before Christ come back. Aren't we to look at times to be as in Noah's days to see that Christ is coming soon. It does sadden my heart to see people miss leading people in the name of Christianity. It disturbs me that people say they love Jesus and yet think it's ok to kill an unborn child. I have some friend's who are going to be grandparents. If we as God fearing believers believe we are a person at conception then my friends are grandparents and their child is a parent no matter what. Are we to love the sinner and hate their sin as Christ hates sin. Or like God Hated Esau in Romans 9:12-14 (NIV)12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, "The older will serve the younger." 13 Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated." 14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! Romans 9:12-14 (NKJV)
12 it was said to her, “The older shall serve the younger.”13 As it is written, “Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated.”14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not! All things in Heaven and on earth are up to God and His plan. We just need to be obedient to His will. Go to http://www.faithandfreedom.us/weblog/blogger.html
to read Gary's blogg.

1 comment:

Heath Clan said...

Ha-ha. Now I have your link added to our favorites!

Yes, our days are getting evil. The light shines brighter in the darkness.

I remember Esther often. Her uncle tells her that perhaps she was born for such a time as this. We are born for such a time as this. He is perfect in His timing with each person and history.

Yep, your friend is a grandma already. Dr. Seuss was pro-life (did you know that?) because Horton tells everyone, "A person is a person, no matter how small:)"

Have a great day guys. Hope to see y'all on Sunday. Even the ones that aren't mothers.

About Me

My photo
I am a CA native, who should have been a country girl.