Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Why I Jeanette Try

Why I try to be a person that portrays Christ. I try do this in order to bring glory to my creator rather then shame. To show the world that my Savior lives through me. I am not perfect by any means yet my Savior loves me. The world is getting more and more like Noah's days and that lets me know that my Savior is coming like He said He would. Are you ready to meet Christ? I wounder sometimes my self because I mess up with the things that come out of my mouth, heart and mind. This is why I try to make amends with whom I've hurt. I try and make peace where ever I am.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the great reminder, Jeanette. Life is so short. I, too, want others to see Christ in me. My thoughts are my worst enemy. And then there are my words and actions. They aren't always as they should be either. They need to be encouraging and uplifting, and so often they are cranky and unkind. I'll pray for you and you pray for me. Together with Christ's help we can become more like Him.

About Me

My photo
I am a CA native, who should have been a country girl.